Greenhood Nepal jointly with Resources Lab Pvt. Ltd. is organizing a training program “Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation in Development Sector”. The main objective of the training program is to enhance the understanding, knowledge, and skills of participants on planning, monitoring and evaluation and its application in projects and program level.
Who should attend?
This training is designed for those who have some or no exposure on project M&E and seriously wants to develop a solid understanding of its concept, systems, approaches, and applications and seeks a future career in the field of development works. Following professionals are encouraged to participate in the training program.
- Middle-level officers working in development programs and projects
- Personnel who want to develop a career in M&E
- M&E inters, assistant and officers
- Academicians / students
- Program and Project management overview
- Planning, Monitoring, and Evaluation: Introduction and Concepts
- Result Based Management
- Developing Results Chain
- Project Cycle
- Developing the Theory of Change, Log Frame and M&E Plan
- Indicators development
- Qualitative and quantitative tools and techniques of data collection, processing and analysis
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Lecture-discussion focusing on theoretical and practical aspects
- Group work
- Participatory approach
- Audiovisual presentation
- Hard copy and soft copy of the training sessions will be provided
Anish Shrestha; Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Report Expert will be conducting the training.
Duration: The training is designed for 7 days with 2.5 hrs of class every day. Altogether about 18 hrs of class. Training starting from 20-26, Feb 2019.
Venue: Greenhood Nepal Office, Baneshowr, Kathmandu
The participation fee is NPR 4000 (Four thousand) for individuals and NPR 6000 (Six thousand) for institutional participants. 10% discount for early bird registration (before 10th of Feb, 2019).
Interested participants are requested to register for the training by 15th Feb 2019 by submitting bank/Esewa voucher at the given email address.
Account no: 00100100705706000002 (Greenhood Nepal), Prabhu Bank
Esewa id: firstname.lastname@example.org/9849060454
For details: 015244333, 9849060454